Dinner & Show
FUN, FEAST & ADVENTURE!
Ahoy Matey! Celebrate the Pirate Spirit with fun and adventure in Pigeon Forge, TN!
Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show invites you to join the most famous pirate, Blackbeard, and his quartermaster, Calico Jack, as they lead the Crimson and Sapphire crews in a battle on land, on deck, in water and high above full-sized pirate ships in an indoor hideaway lagoon! Be amazed by beautiful mermaids, tropical birds, and much more all while you enjoy a fabulous four-course feast.
Call Our Box Office: (865) 505-2469
Me Hearties Feast
- Buccaneer Biscuit
- Voyager Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Cracklin’ Pan-Fried Chicken
- Sugar-Cured Ham
- Corn on the Cob
- Herb-basted Potato
- Walk the Plank Peach Turnover
- Unlimited Coca-Cola®, tea, or coffee
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten-Free Meals are available by request.
*Please mention at time of reservation.
“Coca-Cola” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
Follow ye compass to Pirates Voyage…
Pirates Voyage is conveniently located at 2713 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN, adjacent to The Island and only minutes from Dollywood and Dolly Parton’s Stampede. Landlubbers of all ages agree that Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show is an exciting, inspiring, and swashbuckling experience for all hands on deck! Aye, me hearties! The fare is fit fer families, friends, and groups of any size!
Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show is The Most Fun Place to Eat!™…Savvy?
Additional Show Information for Landlubbers:
- Ahoy Mates, arrive early so ye can enjoy the fun and interactive experience in Pirates Village.
- Strollers are not allowed in the building, car carriers may only be brought in if a seat is purchased for the child.
- If ye wish for your little lad or lassie (year 2 or younger) to receive their own seat or pirate feast, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- Ye one-price ticket includes admission to Pirates Village, fabulous four-course feast, and pirates hideaway breathtaking dinner show spectacular.
- Also mate, if ye not eat meat, we offer great vegetarian meals by just contacting our Ticket Sales Department. They will be glad to assist ye.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for mates with special needs. For our hearing impaired mates, we have wireless headsets available in Pirates Village.
- Please advise us if members of your crew have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we’ll be glad to accommodate you.
- Beware Matey, if you have allergies, asthma, or any other health condition, please take the necessary precautions.
- Mate, for the safety of our live animals and pirates, we request that no video recording or flash photography be taken inside the facility.